- Hyundai presented the IONIQ 5 for the first time to the media in well known Tech Day format
- Re-watch the livestream from July 1st 2021
Hyundai returned with its original Tech Day format, this time broadcast from the IONIQ 5 Driving Experience in Valencia, Spain. This time around, the topic revolved around the company's latest new product launch, IONIQ 5. Hyundai executives as well as external speakers introduced its innovative new product features, what it means for Hyundai as a brand, and how it fits into Hyundai's corporate responsibility strategy – not just with regards to its zero-emission powertrain, but also for the sustainable materials that were used in its interior design.
- Michael Cole - President and CEO, Hyundai Motor Europe
- Andreas Christoph-Hofmann - Vice President Marketing and Product, Hyundai Motor Europe
- Thomas Bürkle - Chief Designer, Hyundai Design Center Europe
- Veronika Mikos - Director of Healthy Seas
- Yasin Savci - Color and Trim Specialist, Hyundai Motor Europe
- Raf Van Nuffel - Product and Pricing Director, Hyundai Motor Europe
- Eduard Rates Garcia - Head of Product Planning and Market Intelligence, Hyundai Motor Europe
The event has been livestreamed on 1 July.