- With advanced safety and connectivity technology, a variety of efficient powertrains and a new sleek design, the new i30 is even more attractive
- An electrified 48-volt mild hybrid option enhances fuel efficiency
- All three body types – the i30 Hatchback, Fastback, and Wagon – have a new design and new features following the most recent product update
- In addition, the motorsport-inspired N Line trim will be available for the first time on the new i30 Wagon from summer 2020 – with an enhanced design
- The new i30 will be revealed at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2020
- The new i30 will feature a new design, advanced connectivity features and offer an electrified 48-volt mild hybrid option. Find the technical data here.
Please have a look at the technical specifications of the Hyundai i30 as PDF:
The detailed technical specifications are as of February 2020.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact our press contact.