- The Hyundai IONIQ has been named as the most highly rated car in the Honest John Satisfaction Index 2020
- 10,000 genuine car owners rate their vehicles on their comfort, technology, ease of-use and more to generate the Index results
- The IONIQ scored an average of 93.7% in the survey, making it the standout performer
- The Hyundai IONIQ was first launched in 2016, the first car offered with three electrified powertrains, and was heavily updated in 2019 with the New IONIQ
- Starting from £23,840, the IONIQ is available to buy now through Hyundai Click to Buy
- The Hyundai IONIQ has been named the most highly rated vehicle to own, in the Honest John Satisfaction Index 2020.
Overall, the IONIQ secured an average satisfaction rating of 93.7% from owners, making it a standout performer in the survey.
Each year, the Honest John Satisfaction Index asks 10,000 genuine car owners for their honest feedback on the models they own, individually rating them for their comfort, technology, ease-of-use and more.
Awards like this, voted for by the people that actually live with and drive our cars day-in and day-out are an absolute privilege to receive. Thousands of Hyundai employees across the world work hard to develop vehicles that deliver for our customers on every level; desirable, good to drive, reliable, comfortable, packed full of technology and affordable to run. This from the Honest John Satisfaction Index is a perfect validation of their efforts.Ashley AndrewHyundai Motor UK MD
The Hyundai IONIQ was first launched in 2016, becoming the first car in the world offered with three separate electrified powertrains, IONIQ Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid and Electric. In 2019, the IONIQ line-up was updated with a fresh exterior design, new technology and even greater practicality. All models have new front and rear bumpers, headlamps and tail lamps, whilst interior changes to New IONIQ included a comprehensive redesign of the dashboard with upgraded materials and finishes, updated instrument cluster, cabin mood lighting and all new touch type temperature and multimedia controls.
The three separate powertrains – Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid and Electric – have also been optimised, delivering 193 miles of zero emissions range in the Electric, 32 miles of electric range (and more than 660 miles total range) in the Plug-in Hybrid and CO2 emissions as low as 102g/km in the Hybrid.
The Hyundai IONIQ was the standout performer in the Honest John Satisfaction Index 2020 with an average rating of 93.7%. Drivers tell us the IONIQ is easy to use, good to drive, comfortable and packed with useful tech. Hyundai is building cars that its customers love and these results prove it.Dan PowellManaging Editor at HonestJohn.co.uk