- The rugged Hyundai i20 Active crossover costs £15,225 OTR, while new 1.0 T-GDi-powered i20 models start from £14,025
- Refreshed i20 range sees 100PS 1.4-litre petrol manual replaced by efficient new 1.0-litre T-GDi 100 PS, for only £400 extra
- Additional equipment added to i20 range, including DAB radio on SE and above, new 15-inch alloys on SE and TomTom Live services on Nav models
- Starting price of i20 range remains unchanged, with the S 1.2-litre 75PS kicking off at £10,995 OTR
- On sale – 3 March 2016
Premium Nav, Premium SE Nav and Coupe Sport Nav models now come with TomTom Live traffic services as standard, and cars specified in Iced Coffee, Passion Red and Stardust Grey now come with a black interior, rather than the brown and beige interiors.
As with all Hyundai models, the i20 range comes with Hyundai’s industry-leading 5-year unlimited mileage warranty, giving customers exceptional peace of mind.
We've seen an incredible response from customers to the new i20, and for the MY16 range we've made things better still with added value and cutting-edge engine technology. With the addition of the i20 Active, our customers can now also have a stylish, well-equipped and rugged i20 at a very affordable price, and we're confident it'll be another successful addition to the Hyundai line-up.
The 2016 Hyundai i20 will be available in showrooms from 3 March 2016.
* Depending on tyre and trim specifications