The summit will lead the conversation about the intersection of art and technology, with a conference featuring insights from industry leaders around the world.
Produced in collaboration with Christie’s Education, the summit will bring together opinion leaders, industry experts, academics, and artists for a series of panel discussions and presentations to explore the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the art world.
As a leading mobility technology company, it is our responsibility to constantly question and reflect upon the meaning of humanity amid the fourth industrial revolution. Our vision includes our mobility technology distilled into meaningful human exchange and cultural experiences. Through this summit, we hope to provoke respectful debate that leads people to imagine a more inclusive and sustainable future.
As the world’s leading art business, Christie’s is committed to be at the forefront of the conversation around the intersection of art and technology. For our second annual Art+Tech Summit, we are honored to bring together leading experts, influencers, and creative minds, who together, are redefining the art world with respect to technology, and changing the way art is created, experienced, and circulated.
Selection of Hyundai models will also be displayed on-site for a specially curated experience:
- NEXO, Hyundai’s dedicated fuel-cell electric SUV
- Palisade, Hyundai’s flagship SUV model
- All-new Sonata, one of Hyundai’s best-selling models, just made its North America debut in New York yesterday.
Topics addressed during the conference will include:
- The way artists are utilizing machine learning and innovations
- The impact of AI technology on collecting and museums
- Tools for the art industry
- The legal implications of AI
- The ethical and social implications of AI
- The use of data analytics
- Trends and predictions about the future of AI
Participating speakers are from: Hyundai ARTLAB, Google, Pace Gallery, MIT Technology Review, Pace, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The New Museum, and many more. Artists include Robbie Barrat and Martha Fiennes.
Further information, including the full speaker list and agenda together with details of ticket payment and venue location, is available at https://www.christies.com/art-and-tech.