- Hyundai will have a presence at the 2020 Geneva Motor Show from March 5-15 in Geneva, Switzerland
- With the world premieres of the all-new i20 and new i30, Hyundai will showcase the latest versions of two of its top-selling models in Europe
- Hyundai’s new concept EV “Prophecy” extends the design philosophy “Sensuous Sportiness” to the next level
- A press conference will take place at 11:45 a.m. on March 3 in Hall 45 in which Hyundai explores the theme ‘real progress is in the air’
- The live stream will be available via hyundai.news/gims-2020
As well as hosting world premieres of the all-new i20 and new i30, Hyundai will showcase its latest concept car, which is the latest extension of the company’s design philosophy “Sensuous Sportiness”.
‘Real progress is in the air’ is a reference to Hyundai’s new brand vision, ‘Progress for Humanity,’ in which Hyundai aims to improve peoples’ lives by taking a human-centric approach to mobility. ‘Real progress’ represents not just where Hyundai is going, but also how far it has come.
Hyundai will reveal the next facet of its design philosophy, “Optimistic Futurism”, which aims to balance nature and technology, emotion and practicality. To highlight this philosophy, the company will unveil a new EV concept based on its electric global modular platform.
Both the all-new i20 and new i30 will have their public world premieres at the 2020 Geneva Motor Show. The all-new i20 features a completely new design and is the first car in Europe to carry Hyundai’s latest design language ‘Sensuous Sportiness’. Meanwhile, the new i30 has also received a series of enhancements. The company is also launching an N Line version of its popular i30 Tourer, meaning its sporty trim level will be available on all i30 body types for the first time.
At this year’s Geneva Motor Show, we will demonstrate that real progress is in the air at Hyundai. By the end of this year, more than three-quarters of our fleet will be electrified. We are excited to be presenting our new electrified concept car, as well as the world premieres of the all-new i20 and new i30.
How to follow the Hyundai Motor Europe live stream from the Geneva International Motor Show 2020:
To view the Hyundai press conference live, visit:
www.hyundai.news/gims-2020 or https://www.facebook.com/www.Hyundai.News/