- Hyundai Motor UK launches i30 N consumer driving experience to give public the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the brand’s newly-launched hot hatch at Millbrook Proving Ground in Bedfordshire
- Event will take place on the 11th, 12th, 18th and 19th August
- Guests will experience four exhilarating driving routes that showcase i30 N’s performance, technology, control and handling ability
- Off track, participants can access the ‘Nth Degree Hub’ – an immersive world of ‘N’ where visitors can enjoy hands-on experience of i30 N’s design and technology
- Opportunity to win money-can’t-buy Hyundai Motorsport WRC Co-Drive experiences at this year’s Wales Rally GB
- Event is free-of-charge but places are limited. Consumers need to register interest at: nthdegree.hyundai.co.uk
i30 N is the first vehicle from Hyundai’s new performance N range and it has been engineered to deliver maximum driving pleasure. We’ve designed the Nth Degree Experience to give consumers the opportunity to, not only experience our new hot hatch, but to really put it through its paces. Each exclusive session promises to be fun and competitive, with guests getting the chance to perfect their driving skills on some of Millbrook’s most challenging routes that aren’t normally open to members of the public.