- Hyundai Promise Approved Used Cars come with a minimum 18-month manufacturer warranty and 12 months roadside assistance
- Hyundai Promise vehicles are subject to stringent safety and condition checks, come with a 30-day, 1,000-mile exchange agreement and driveaway insurance
- Designed with Hyundai’s range of electrified vehicles in mind, the Hyundai Promise means ultimate peace-of-mind and clarity for used car buyers of all powertrains
- Hyundai Motor UK has launched one of the most comprehensive used car schemes on the market: the innovative new Hyundai Promise.
Available across the Hyundai range, and developed with Hyundai’s electrified vehicles in mind, the Hyundai Promise brings generous warranty and roadside assistance packages, flexible payment options, guaranteed trade-in offers and a robust exchange agreement. It offers ultimate peace-of-mind to used Hyundai buyers.
Each Hyundai Promise car is subject to a multi-point safety and condition check, as well as an independent vehicle history and mileage check, before even being offered for sale. These reports are provided to potential customers to give them complete transparency and reassurance. As electric car experts, having first introduced the IONIQ Electric in 2016, the Hyundai Promise has been developed to give buyers of used electrified vehicles all the information and resources they will need.
To support this, Hyundai dealers will undergo extra training to better support customers who are looking to purchase electric and hybrid vehicles, taking into consideration their specific needs and questions, as well as helping them navigate and understand the available technologies. Hyundai promises not only to offer cars but also mobility and charging solutions.
Hyundai Promise cars up to 42 months old come with a minimum 18-month warranty as well as 12 months roadside assistance, including home start replacement car hire and overnight accommodation. Buyers have the flexibility of a range of finance options to purchase their Hyundai Promise car, alongside a guaranteed trade-in offer for their existing car and the convenience of driveaway insurance included. Furthermore, if customers are not satisfied with their used vehicle, they can exchange it for a different model within the first 30 days and 1,000 miles, with no questions asked.
Hyundai was one of the first manufacturers to introduce such a generous five-year warranty on its new cars, founded upon absolute confidence in our products. Now, with Hyundai Promise, we have an Approved Used offering that delivers the same kind of peace-of-mind to customers. It has been designed to encompass the entire Hyundai range, including a special focus on demystifying the world of second-hand electrified vehicles, giving them confidence in the car they’re buying, ultimate flexibility in how they buy it and peace-of-mind during their ownership.Ashley AndrewHyundai Motor UK Managing Director
With Hyundai Promise, customers benefit from the following services:
- Minimum 18 months manufacturer warranty
- 12 months roadside assistance
- Multi-point safety and condition check
- Independent vehicle history and mileage check
- Driveaway insurance
- 30 days/ 1,000 miles exchange agreement
- £250 excess cover
- Flexible finance solutions
- Guaranteed trade-in offer
- Electric car experts