- New website makes buying a brand-new Hyundai simple, quick and transparent
- This is the first time a car manufacturer has offered its customers nationwide the opportunity to buy a car completely online
- Click To Buy (www.hyundai.co.uk/clicktobuy) launches on January 6th and features a customer-friendly, no-haggle, fixed-price experience
- Customers can get a trade-in price for their old car, configure their new car, arrange finance and pay the deposit, all from their laptop, smart phone, tablet or home computer
- Site is so user-friendly it’s possible to buy a new Hyundai in just five minutes flat
- Range of Hyundai models on Click To Buy includes i10, i20, i30, Tucson and Santa Fe with further models and customer-friendly functionality added in the coming weeks
- Buying a new Hyundai will soon become no more than a few clicks away thanks to ‘Click To Buy’, the company’s brand-new website which allows customers to purchase a new Hyundai over the internet.
Launching on January 6th, Click To Buy (www.hyundai.co.uk/clicktobuy) will make the process of buying a new car simple and transparent, with a user-friendly, no-haggle shopping experience.
All of the Hyundai models available on Click To Buy will feature competitive fixed pricing, completely removing the requirement to haggle to get a better deal on a new car.
The buying process could not be simpler. Click To Buy allows customers to get a trade-in price for their old car, configure their new car, arrange finance and pay a deposit all from their laptop, smart phone, tablet or home computer. The purchase is then completed online, with an appointment made for the customer to take in their trade-in to their dealer, sign any legal documents and pick up their new Hyundai all at the same time.
In a further win for customers, those purchasing through Click To Buy can choose to collect their new car in the evening and at weekends from participating dealerships, thanks to added flexibility.
For those buying with cash, it is possible to buy a new Hyundai in less than five minutes – and even have it delivered direct to their door at a cost, with collection of a trade-in at the same time without even visiting a dealer. Home delivery is also available to any customers buying through finance, although any finance paperwork will need to be signed on a dealership premises.
Click To Buy is a natural next step for Hyundai, following on from the opening of its very successful digital outlets operated by Rockar, the first of which opened in 2014. Click To Buy is national and allows Hyundai’s customers to order a car completely online with access to the entire UK dealer network.
From its launch early in 2017, Click To Buy will feature the i10, i20, i30, Tucson and Santa Fe, all available at competitive fixed prices. More models from the Hyundai range will be added in 2017, alongside even greater functionality for customers.
It’s no understatement to say that we’ve been pioneering in the field of online car sales, thanks to our successful experience with our digital stores. Now it gives me great pleasure to launch Hyundai’s own website, Click To Buy. We’ve spent many years listening to customers and Click To Buy is the result: it’s a site that’s makes the process of buying a new car easier, simpler and clearer than ever, doing away with haggling through fixed pricing – and offering the ability to buy a car online in just five minutes flat. This is just the start of Hyundai offering even greater customer service. Over the coming months we’ll be adding even more functionality to Click To Buy – watch this space.Tony WhitehornPresident and CEO of Hyundai UK