- Hyundai Motor UK further bolsters its fleet team with the appointment of Ashley Boaden as National New Business Development Manager
- Ashley joins Hyundai Motor UK having held senior industry roles at fleet management specialists CBVC and Daimler Fleet Management and at manufacturer level with Vauxhall Motors
- Ashley will be targeting over 250 car fleets to further develop Hyundai Motor UK’s fleet strategy of sustainable growth
- Joining Michael Stewart, Fleet Director, and Tim White, National Fleet Sales Manager, Ashley is Hyundai’s third major new fleet appointment in less than two years
- Hyundai Motor UK is pleased to announce the recent appointment of Ashley Boaden as National New Business Development Manager.
Ashley is the third high-profile fleet-focused appointment at Hyundai Motor UK in less than two years, joining Fleet Director, Michael Stewart, and Tim White, National Fleet Sales Manager. Ashley’s appointment will bolster the fleet team even further, building on a record year for Hyundai fleet sales in 2018, and maintaining sustainable fleet growth for years to come.
Ashley joins Hyundai Motor UK having previously held roles with Fleet Management specialists CBVC and Daimler Fleet Management and, prior to that, a fleet manufacturer role with Vauxhall Motors. Ashley will be reporting into Tim White and will be targeting 250+ car fleets with Hyundai’s industry-leading range of low emissions and alternative-fuelled vehicles, including hybrid, plug-in hybrid, full electric and Hydrogen Fuel Cell offerings.
Ashley joins the brand at a truly exciting time; we are already seeing great interest in our brand and product portfolio from both end-users and the major leasing sales teams. With the launch of new IONIQ later this year – one of our most popular fleet models – and the roll-out of Kona Hybrid around the same time, we’re continuing to strengthen our offering to fleets by providing them with models that are not just desirable, but come with genuine business benefits, too. Having a proven new business hunter in the team like Ashley will give us that extra impetus to firmly position Hyundai as the first choice ultra-low emissions vehicle (ULEV) offering to a fleet’s car policy, as many fleets seek to lower their carbon footprint. Our NEXO Fuel Cell Vehicle and Kona Electric show we’re already on the right track; we’ve had incredible interest from fleet buyers since they launched.Tim WhiteNational Fleet Sales Manager, Hyundai UK
The Hyundai Motor UK fleet offering has evolved in recent years with the addition of 15 large fleet centres around the country, featuring a dedicated Hyundai fleet structure, national fleet delivery capability and pre-delivery inspection capacity for over 1,000 vehicles each. These Fleet Centres will provide support to the entire Hyundai retail network of 163 sites, ensuring each and every Hyundai dealer can play a role in fleet sales. In pursuit of delivering the best possible experience for customers, Hyundai has also introduced its new Fleet Aftersales Charter and a dedicated fleet support line. With transparent pricing and processes, the Fleet Charter sets out a commitment to reduce cost of ownership for fleets.