- Hyundai Dealer Group of the Year awarded to joint winners: Marshall Hyundai and Richmond Hyundai
- Best Overall Dealer awarded to Bristol Street Motors, Peterlee
- All sites ranked across five key areas, including customer service and aftersales
Hyundai Motor UK has revealed the results of its latest Annual Dealer Awards, celebrating the best performers across a number of key areas, and crowning an overall winner.
Out of the extensive UK dealer network, Marshall Hyundai and Richmond Hyundai shared the Overall Dealer Group award for consistently high performances across all their Hyundai sites, with Bristol Street Motors in Peterlee the highest ranked Overall Dealer in the country.
Marshall Hyundai and Richmond Hyundai also shared first place with Vertu Hyundai in the group customer excellence award, with Marshall Hyundai Gloucester collecting the overall dealership winner for customer excellence. Marshall Hyundai Maidstone also won Aftersales dealer of the year, while Richmond’s total number of awards stands at four, also named Sales and Aftersales Dealer Group of the year.
Throughout 2021, each of Hyundai’s network of dealers was evaluated using Hyundai Motor UK’s Balanced Scorecard comprised of five key areas: new car sales, aftersales performance, customer experience, dealer profitability and alternative fuel vehicle sales.
2021 was a fantastic year for Hyundai Motor UK, with nearly 70,000 cars registered and enormous demand for our plug-in hybrid and fully electric models. Our dealers remain an absolutely crucial phase in the sales and ownership process for our buyers and achieving record market share – as we did last year – simply wouldn’t have been possible without their valuable support and dedication.
The complete list of Dealer Awards from Hyundai Motor UK:
- Overall Dealer Group – Richmond Hyundai & Marshall Hyundai
- Overall Dealer – Bristol Street Motors Hyundai, Peterlee
- Sales Dealer Group – Richmond Hyundai
- Sales Dealer – Arnold Clark Hyundai Stirling
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Dealer Group – Read Hyundai
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Dealer – Read Hyundai, Boston
- Customer Focus Dealer Group – Marshall Hyundai, Richmond Hyundai and Vertu Hyundai
- Customer Focus Dealer – Marshall Hyundai, Gloucester
- Aftersales Dealer Group – Richmond Hyundai
- Aftersales Dealer – Marshall Hyundai Maidstone
Congratulations to all of our Annual Dealer Awards winners. Bristol Street Motors in Peterlee is a worthy Best Overall Dealer, finishing in the top five for Customer Experience, Aftersales and Alternative Fuel Vehicle sales, enthusiastically embracing our dedication to deliver a market-leading buying and ownership experience. Equally, the level of performance across our entire network was so impressively high that for the first time our Overall Dealer Group Award is shared by both Richmond Hyundai Group and Marshall Hyundai.
Hyundai Motor UK achieved its highest ever yearly market share in 2021, recording 4.23% of new car sales during 2021. Its fully electric models surpassed 10,000 registrations in 2021, with surging demand for the newly introduced IONIQ 5, the first model built on Hyundai’s new E-GMP bespoke electric vehicle platform. For information on your nearest Hyundai dealer visit www.hyundai.co.uk/dealer-locator.