- Charge myHyundai offers over 500,000 charging points in 30 European countries
- Hyundai supports the overall success of e-mobility by partnering with major players in Europe’s EV charging network
- With functions like ultra-fast charging and Plug & Charge, Hyundai is making charging even more convenient for its customers
Hyundai Motor Europe’s Charge myHyundai charging service has reached a major milestone and now offers more than 500,000 charging points in 30 countries throughout Europe. The achievement is further proof of Hyundai’s dedication to the future of electrified mobility and support for an extensive charging infrastructure, as European EV sales continue to grow.
By partnering with major charging solutions providers, including Digital Charging Solutions network and IONITY, Hyundai is taking a proactive approach to further seeking to ensure that European EV drivers will have a reliable charging network, wherever they want to travel to. The ever-increasing number of charging points across the continent alleviates range anxiety while high-power chargers ensure short charging times for customers.
Charge myHyundai offers a seamless experience that optimises the entire charging experience, giving Hyundai’s EV customers access to one of the most-expansive public charging networks in Europe. Drivers of Hyundai EVs also benefit from different tariffs for various driving needs, straightforward access with a single RFID card or the Charge myHyundai app, as well as one monthly invoice for all charging sessions.
Along with an easy search function for charging points, Charge myHyundai app users can benefit from its navigation function, apply filter options – such as plug type, charging speed and access type – and profit from real-time updates on charging fees and availability.
In 2023, Hyundai will make EV charging even more convenient and secure by offering Plug & Charge with IONIQ 6. Owners can simply plug their vehicle into a charging point to start the charging process. The authentication required to initiate a charging session will take place automatically and directly between the vehicle and the charging point, with no RFID charge card or smartphone app required, saving IONIQ 6 drivers’ time and hassle as soon as on the market.
About Digital Charging Solutions GmbH
Digital Charging Solutions develops charging solutions for automobile manufacturers and fleet operators, making it one of the world’s most important drivers of the transition to electromobility. The full-service white-label solutions of DCS allow OEMs and fleet operators to realise their electromobility strategies since, with integrated digital solutions, the company makes charging at charging stations easy, safe, and comfortable. In the process, with more than 500,000 charging points in 31 markets worldwide, as well as transnational charging, Digital Charging Solutions GmbH boasts the fastest-growing charging network in Europe.
IONITY builds and operates a high-power charging network along Europe's highways, using state-of-the-art technology with a charging capacity of up to 350 kW. EV drivers benefit from maximum charging speeds and a reliable network in 24 countries. IONITY sources 100-per cent renewable energy for both emission-free and carbon-neutral driving.
Disclaimer: CO2 and emissions data
- Electricity consumption combined for the Hyundai IONIQ 6 53 kWh with 2WD in kWh/100 km: 13.9; CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 0 (WLTP)
- Electricity consumption combined for the Hyundai IONIQ 6 77.4 kWh (18" alloy rims) with 2WD in kWh/100 km: 14.3; CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 0 (WLTP)
- Electricity consumption combined for the Hyundai IONIQ 6 77.4 kWh (20" alloy rims) with 2WD in kWh/100 km: 16.0; CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 0 (WLTP)
- Electricity consumption combined for the Hyundai IONIQ 6 77.4 kWh (18" alloy rims) with 4WD in kWh/100 km: 15.1; CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 0 (WLTP)
- Electricity consumption combined for the Hyundai IONIQ 6 77.4 kWh (20" alloy rims) with 4WD in kWh/100 km: 16.9; CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 0 (WLTP)
- Hydrogen consumption combined for the Hyundai NEXO in kg H2/100 km: 0.95; CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 0 (WLTP)