- All-New Tucson represents significant step forward for Hyundai in Europe
- New model follows success of 1.2 million Hyundai SUV sales in Europe
- Bold and athletic exterior creates unique SUV appearance
- Refined interior combines elegance with ergonomics
- Generous cabin space thanks to efficient packaging
- Convenience and connectivity features tailored to customer needs
- New Navigation with TomTom LIVE services and seven-year free subscription
- Comprehensive active and passive safety technologies
- Wide choice of engines: power range from 116 PS to 185 PS
- New chassis for Europe focused on ride comfort and driving dynamics
- Engineered and tested in Europe to meet European requirements
- All models for European market to be made in Europe
- The All-New Tucson compact SUV is changing perceptions of the Hyundai brand in Europe.
Hyundai’s latest SUV represents a significant step forward
The All-New Tucson compact SUV is changing perceptions of the Hyundai brand in Europe. With its bold and athletic design, high levels of comfort and convenience and extensive use of new technology, the All-New Tucson indicates the future direction of Hyundai in Europe. Hyundai Motor was one of the pioneers in the European SUV segment. Now the All-New Tucson takes another leap forward, and has been built to introduce Hyundai to a wide range of new customers who may not have considered Hyundai before.
All-New Tucson is set to be a game-changer for Hyundai in the UK. The ix35 has already aided our sustainable growth by boosting Hyundai’s brand awareness, and thanks to All-New Tucson’s bold and unapologetic design, we are confident that this new car will further the brand’s appeal to new, and existing, Hyundai customers.Tony WhitehornHyundai Motor UK President and CEO
New model follows SUV sales success
Since the first Santa Fe went on sale in Europe in 2000, Hyundai Motor has delivered more than 1.2 million SUVs to European customers, with over 131,100 UK deliveries, affirming the company’s credentials in the growing SUV market. The All-New Tucson will be of high importance to Hyundai’s business in the UK, as the C-SUV segment accounted for 20.5% of the company’s sales in 2014.
Hyundai Motor is a pioneer of the European SUV segment, having sold well over a million units during the past 15 years. With the All-New Tucson, we have again used our expertise to take a big step forward, creating a car that will sustain our business momentum in Europe.Thomas A. SchmidChief Operating Officer at Hyundai Motor Europe
Every All-New Tucson for Europe will be made in Europe
Hyundai Motor manufactures 100% of All-New Tucson models sold in European markets at its facility in the Czech Republic – a key part of its commitment to the region. Hyundai’s confidence in its European build quality means that every All-New Tucson will come with the company’s industry-leading Five Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty as standard.
Producing vehicles locally delivers a number of benefits to customers. Not only does it allow Hyundai to concentrate on developing specifications and trim levels that offer true value to the region’s consumers, it also reduces factory complexity and restrictions, creating cost savings and improvements in efficiency.
Production of the All-New Tucson for European markets will start in June 2015, with the car officially going on sale in the UK from September 2015.