- Streaming of premiere begins at 09:00 pm CEST, Tuesday, June 13th, 2017
- The live stream will be available via www.hyundai.news/kona
- The All-New KONA is an important milestone in Hyundai Motor’s journey to become the leading Asian automotive brand
- Hyundai Motor will be streaming the first reveal of the All-New KONA in Milan. The streaming starts at 09:00 pm CEST, on Tuesday, June 13th.
The launch of the All-New KONA represents the next step for Hyundai Motor Europe on its way to becoming the leading Asian automotive brand in Europe by 2021 with the launch of 30 new models and derivatives.
The All-New KONA’s front is expressive and powerful, adopting Hyundai Motor’s new family identity, the Cascading Grille. It continues Hyundai’s new design identity while adding its progressive character to create a unique proposition in the sub-compact SUV segment.
Before and after the unveiling, viewers can look behind the scenes and watch interviews with the KONA Gang on https://www.facebook.com/www.Hyundai.News/
- The Hyundai live player can be embedded in other websites: www.livestream.com/HyundaiEurope/kona/embed
- Video material provided for downloading is for editorial purposes only and is free of charge. This includes the press conference and interviews.