- Hyundai has released new interior images of the all-new i20 sporting an exclusive Lime Green trim
- A new product walkaround video with Raf Van Nuffel, Head of Product Marketing & Pricing, at Hyundai Motor Europe, has also been revealed
- The all-new i20 features a dynamic new look, upgraded safety and connectivity features, and an optional 48-volt mild hybrid powertrain
- It is the first car in Europe to feature Hyundai’s new design identity, Sensuous Sportiness, and will be available starting summer 2020.
- Hyundai has released new interior pictures and a new product walkaround video of the all-new i20, sharing an in-depth look at the modern, airy interior.
Hyundai has released new interior pictures of the all-new i20, sharing an in-depth look at the modern, airy interior. Raf Van Nuffel, Head of Product Marketing & Pricing at Hyundai Motor Europe, highlights the all-new i20’s main features in a new product walkaround video.
New images reveal a sleek interior design
The all-new Hyundai i20 features a sleek interior design, including a high dashboard and built-in ambient lighting, giving the cockpit an airy feeling. One of the most striking features is the new horizontal blades stretching high across the dashboard.
A series of new pictures is showing more details of the all-new i20’s interior. Two wide screens, a 10.25-inch digital cluster and a 10.25-inch centre touchscreen, create a digital landscape surrounding the driver. High-end connectivity and audio features are available, including a wireless charging pad and the Bose Premium audio system with eight speakers including a subwoofer.
Pictures also highlight roominess and convenience of the all-new i20. In particular, boot space has been increased by 25 litres compared to the previous generation i20 for a total of 351 litres.
The new images reveal the new Lime Green interior trim option. Black Mono and Black & Gray interior trim colours are also available.
Product walk-around video showcases upgraded features, new design
In the new product walkaround video, Head of Product Marketing & Pricing at Hyundai Motor Europe Raf Van Nuffel showcases the main features of the all-new i20.
The all-new i20 has a new, dynamic design with improved proportions. It features Hyundai’s new design identity, Sensuous Sportiness.
Also included in the new model are a range of new SmartSense active safety features, giving the all-new i20 the most comprehensive safety package in its segment. Among the features are Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control, used to maintain an appropriate speed on highways, and Intelligent Speed Limit Assist, which adapts the speed autonomously.
In terms of drivetrains, for the first time, the all-new i20 is available with 48-volt mild hybrid technology, resulting in greater fuel efficiency. This technology is available with the 1.0 T-GDi engine with 100 or 120 PS. Another new feature is Intelligent Manual Transmission (iMT). In combination with the 48-volt system, iMT decouples the engine from the transmission after the driver releases the accelerator, allowing the car to enter into coasting mode and to save fuel.
Full product information and technical specifications of the all-new i20 can be found here:
|The all-new Hyundai i20 | Press kit|