- Livestream begins at 12:55 pm on September 12th 2017
- The livestream will be available via www.hyundai.news/iaa2017
- Hyundai Motor presents the All-New i30 N, i30 Fastback and the KONA for the first time to public
- Hyundai Motor will livestream its press conference at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show, allowing a wider audience to get insights on the All-New i30 N, i30 Fastback and KONA.
Media, fans and motor enthusiasts around the world can experience the motor show first hand, thanks to the livestream broadcast.
The public debut at Frankfurt Motor Show will be a homecoming for the three models: after all, the brand has its European and German headquarters, design, technical and testing centres and its motorsport operations rooted in the region. The i30 N is Hyundai Motor’s first high-performance car under the N line-up inspired by motorsport. Built on the New Generation i30, this car has been developed from the ground up to deliver maximum fun to drive in everyday life on the road as well as on the track. With the i30 Fastback, Hyundai Motor is entering the compact market with a premium, classy, five-door coupé. The i30 Fastback is characterised by its strong stance and sporty, elongated lines. The All-New KONA is a true SUV with a bold and progressive design, premium features, accessible connectivity and latest safety technologies.
The Hyundai Motor press conference will take place on Tuesday 12th September 2017 at 12:55 pm at Hall 8.0 Stand C29. To view the Livestream of the press conference go to: www.hyundai.news/iaa2017. The broadcast will start at 12:55 pm.
How to follow the Hyundai Motor livestream:
- To view the Hyundai press conference live, visit: www.hyundai.news/iaa2017
- After the event, the entire press conference and highlight clips will be available to view on: www.hyundai.news/iaa2017
- Video material offered for download is for editorial purposes only and free of charge
Satellite details / Technical information for TV media:
- Live transmission PC Date: September 12th, 2017
- Time: 12.55 - 01.10 p.m. CEST (10.55 - 11.10 a.m. GMT)
- Satellite: Astra 3B
- Transponder (digital): 3.021, Ch. B9
- Downlink Frequency: 12.680,500 MHz
- Polarisation: X
- Video Std: 1080i/50 Hz PAL
- Audio Channels: Channel 1 +2: IT (english)
- Modulation: HD 8-9
- Symbol rate: 7.2000 Msymb/s
- FEC: 3/4
- MPEG: 4:2:0 / MPEG4
- Encryption: No encryption