- Livestream of pre-Show begins at 15:00 CEST, Thursday 29 September 2016
- Viewers can look behind the scenes and watch interviews with senior Hyundai Motor management
- Hyundai Motor presents the New Generation Hyundai i30 and RN30 for the first time
- Hyundai Motor will livestream its press conference at the 2016 Paris Motor Show, allowing a wider audience to get insights on the New Generation Hyundai i30 and other new models.
Media, fans and enthusiasts around the world can become part of the experience, thanks to the livestream broadcast. One of the highlights of the show will be the New Generation i30. The third generation of the successful i30 delivers great value to everyone: single people, families, young and old. It is a smart and rewarding choice featuring new design, a new range of turbocharged petrol engines, an engaging and dynamic ride, and a comprehensive safety package. Its quality and reliability are guaranteed by the unique, industry-leading 5-year unlimited mileage warranty.
Alongside the New Generation Hyundai i30, the New i10 and the high-performance Hyundai N Concept RN30 will celebrate their world premieres. The motorsport-inspired racing concept is developed to deliver passion and pleasure on the track for everybody. Ready for its European launch, the All-New IONIQ is also displayed in all three electrified versions.
The Hyundai Motor press conference will take place on Thursday 29 September 2016 at 15:15 CEST in Pavilion 3, Stand 417. Livestreaming of the press conference and more will be available at: www.hyundai.news/pms2016
The broadcast will start at 15:00 CEST. Ahead of the press conference, viewers can look behind the scenes and watch interviews with European executives from Hyundai Motor, previewing the latest news from the brand.
How to follow the Hyundai Motor livestream from Paris Motor Show 2016
- To view the Hyundai press conference live, visit: www.hyundai.news/pms2016
- The Hyundai live player can be embedded in other websites: livestream.com/HyundaiEurope/PMS2016/embed
- Video material offered for download is for editorial purposes only and free of charge. This includes the press conference and interviews.
- After the event, the entire press conference and highlight clips will be available to view on www.hyundai.news/pms2016
Satellite details / Technical information for TV media regarding live broadcast
Europe / Middle East - live HD Feed
Date: September 29, 2016
Time: 3.00pm – 04.00pm CEST / 01.00pm - 2.00pm GMT
Satellite: EUT 12 West B, 12.5° W
Transponder (digital): F01, Slot:3-3
Downlink Frequency: 12.511,000 MHz
Video Std: 1080i/50 Hz PAL
Audio Channels: Channel 1+2: English
Modulation: VB-S2 / 8 PSK
Symbol rate: 7.2000 Msymb/s
MPEG: 4:2:0 / MPEG4
Encryption: No encryption