- In a new promotional video, Hyundai Motor hands over the all-new Hyundai Tucson to football players from Atlético de Madrid
- Every member of both the male and female teams has received the brand new Tucson hybrid
- The all-new Tucson Hybrid is equipped with a 1.6-litre T-GDI engine with 230 PS and a six-speed automatic transmission (6AT)
- Hyundai Motor is the official sponsor of Atlético de Madrid
- Hyundai Motor, Atlético de Madrid's official sponsor, has officially handed over to the club's players the all-new Tucson Hybrid at Wanda Metropolitano.
As a face-to-face delivery was not possible due to the current circumstances, Hyundai has created an exciting video in which top players from both the men’s and women’s teams drive the all-new Tucson Hybrid through iconic areas of Madrid, including Plaza Castilla, Neptuno, Calle Alcalá and Río Manzanares. The video features João Félix, Yannick Carrasco and Saúl Ñíguez, together with Amanda Sampedro, Deyna Castellanos and Toni Duggan, as representatives of the first team of the men's and women's teams. It finishes with the arrival at the Wanda Metropolitano at sunset.
Inside the stadium, the players are treated to a light show once the vehicles arrive. The players stand in the centre of the field as the lights from the stadium as well as the vehicles flicker and flash in mesmerising patterns.
With the launch of the all-new Tucson, the Hyundai logo has been placed on the grass of the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium.
Each member of the Atlético de Madrid women's and men's teams received the all-new Tucson hybrid, which features a 1.6-litre T-GDI engine with 230 PS and a six-speed automatic transmission in Engine Red. Red was chosen in honour of the football club’s official colours. This new Hyundai model has the ECO environmental label, so players will be able to access city centres and priority residential areas at all times.