- Broadcast of pre-Show begins at 10:15 CET, Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Hyundai Motor presents the All-New IONIQ family for the first time
- Three electrified powertrains, uncompromised design and driving experience
- Hyundai Motor will live-stream its press conference at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, allowing a wider audience to catch all the news on new models and innovative technologies.
Media, fans and enthusiasts around the world who cannot make it to show can become part of the experience, thanks to the live-stream broadcast.
The highlight of the show will be the All-New Hyundai IONIQ line-up, consisting of: IONIQ Hybrid, IONIQ Electric and IONIQ Plug-in. The world’s first model offering three electrified powertrains, IONIQ will make low-to zero-emission mobility accessible to everyone. With the launch of IONIQ, Hyundai Motor expands its model range and adds new sustainable solutions, offering a wider range of alternative powertrains than any other manufacturer.
The Hyundai Motor press conference will take place in Hall 1 at 10:30 CET on Tuesday 1 March 2016, and the livestream will be available here. Ahead of the press conference, viewers can look behind the scenes and watch interviews with senior Hyundai Motor management, previewing the latest news from the brand. The coverage will start at 10:15 CET.
How to follow the Hyundai Motor Europe Live Stream from Geneva International Motor Show 2016
- To view the Hyundai press conference live, visit: www.hyundai.news/GIMS2016
- The Hyundai live player can be embedded in other websites: http://livestream.com/HyundaiEurope/GIMS2016/embed
- Video material offered for download is for editorial purposes only and free of charge. This includes the press conference and interviews.
- After the event, the entire press conference and highlight clips will be available to view on www.hyundai.news/GIMS2016
Satellite details / Technical information for TV media regarding live broadcast (UPDATED)
Europe - live HD Feed
Date: March 1, 2016
Time: 10.15am - 10.45am CET: Live feed to start at approx. 10.05am CET
Sattelite: EUT 12 West B, 12.5° W
Transponder (digital): Transponder F05, Channel C+
Downlink Frequency: 12.593,520 MHz
Video Std: 080i/50 Hz PAL
Audio Channels: Channel 1+2: English
Modulation: DVB-S2 / 8 PSK
Symbol rate: 7.2000 Msymb/s
MPEG: 4:2:0 / MPEG4
Encryption: No encryption