- Hyundai is hosting a special exhibition, “FIFA World Football Museum Presented by Hyundai” during the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ period at the Hyundai Motorstudio Moscow
- Hyundai Motor, the Official Automotive Partner of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™, today held the grand opening ceremony of the special exhibition for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™.
Hyundai Motor, the Official Automotive Partner of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™, today held the grand opening ceremony of the special exhibition for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™, “FIFA World Football Museum presented by Hyundai” at Hyundai Motorstudio Moscow. This exhibition celebrates the FIFA World Cup™ through the passion and devotion of the fans and tells the event’s history through the players who have left an indelible mark on it in the past.
The 2018 FIFA World Cup™ Winner’s Trophy, alongside the Jules Rimet Cup™, the original FIFA World Cup™ Trophy between 1930 and 1970, will be unveiled during the opening ceremony.
It is very meaningful to open the exhibition of the FIFA World Football Museum here in Moscow, the capital of the host country Russia and home of the Hyundai Motorstudio Moscow, Hyundai’s brand center. We worked together to give football loving fans from Russia and the rest of the world, a very special firsthand experience during this FIFA World Cup™ tournament.Wonhee LeePresident and CEO of Hyundai Motor
We are fortunate to be witnessing history in the making with the 2018 FIFA World Cup. I consider it FIFA’s duty to constantly shed a light upon what brought us here: all of those who wrote the history of football and of the FIFA World Cup. And it is important to remember that football fans are a fundamental part of this history. I am delighted to see all of these elements celebrated by the FIFA World Football Museum and our dear partner Hyundai in this fantastic exhibition here in Moscow.Fatma SamouraSecretary General of FIFA
The exhibition will feature select world football heritage objects from the FIFA World Football Museum™.
- Jules Rimet Cup™
- 2018 FIFA World Cup™ Winner’s Trophy (will be on display 9, 16, 23 and 27 of June*)
- 64 Adidas Telstar Official Match Balls used to kick-off each game of the 2018 FIFA World Cup™
- Objects belonging to players like Pelé, Diego Maradona, Lev Yashin, Lionel Messi, and Cristiano Ronaldo
Also, guests can enjoy videos submitted by fans from around the world during the “Hyundai World Football Heritage” competition, which took place from April 15 to May 18, through Hyundai’s 2018 FIFA World Cup™ digital platform (http://worldcup.hyundai.com). Each movie showcases the unique fan cheering culture of the 32 participating countries. Visitors can also view an array of rainbow themed jerseys from the 32 participating countries, and learn about Hyundai’s FIFA Sponsorship Story.
The FIFA World Football Museum Presented by Hyundai at the Hyundai Motorstudio Moscow will be open to the public from June 9 to July 20 for 42 days.
Hyundai began its association with FIFA in 1999 and will continue to be a top-tier partner of FIFA as the Official Automotive Partner until 2022.