- Hyundai Motor will showcase its high performance sub-brand N at the Frankfurt International Motor Show 2015
- The sub-brand N will build new momentum for an exciting driving performance and provide emotional driving experience for customers
- The latest motorsport challenger and two dynamic concepts will also be introduced at the Motor Show
- Hyundai Motor will showcase its high performance sub-brand N at the Frankfurt International Motor Show 2015.
The result of intensive testing and product development, the sub-brand N builds on Hyundai Motor’s successful motorsport experiences and technology capability to drive future performance-oriented and race-track-capable models forward and bring ‘the most thrilling winding road’ fun to customers who truly love cars.
The N builds on not just Hyundai Motor’s continued advancement as a primary competitor in World Rally Championship (WRC) but also on the company’s dedication and investment to create striking and pioneering high performance cars. It capitalizes on Hyundai Motor’s fast-growing strength and signifies the pace of change within the brand, matching the company’s ambition to challenge perceptions by making real and emotional connections with customers.
Highlighting Hyundai Motor’s passion for performance and engineering competency, a preview of the New Generation i20 WRC car will appear on stage during the motor show to demonstrate Hyundai Motor’s performance ambition.
Based on the New Generation i20, the rally car is the first prototype for the vehicle that will challenge for the podium in the 2016 WRC. Already undergoing a punishing testing, engineering and development regime, the new car is building up to its final rally-specification ahead of its debut at the start of the 2016 FIA World Rally Championship at Rallye Monte Carlo.
Furthermore, an ultimate concept car showing the brand’s perspective on future performance characteristics will be introduced during the Motor Show. The ‘Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo’* concept highlights sustainable technology and race car design, truly representing the future potential of Hyundai N. Through this new concept, Hyundai Motor is engaging further with its fans and the online community by making Hyundai’s passion and performance accessible to millions of people around the world.
In addition, the Hyundai RM15 concept car will be displayed, representing the company’s passion for performance and suggesting how the Hyundai N driver-focused technologies could come into production. The mid-engine concept, with a 2.0-liter 300ps engine, is undergoing further developments to apply high-performance technology to Hyundai Motor cars in many exciting ways.
Hyundai Motor’s press conference will take place in Hall 6 at 11:30 (CET) on Tuesday 15th September 2015.
* Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo: This concept is a new project by Hyundai Motor to be coming exclusively to PlayStation®’s Gran Turismo video game series.