- Hyundai Motor Europe´s legal department has been nominated for two of the most important awards of the legal industry
- The Financial Times shortlisted Hyundai for the “FT Innovative Lawyers Award”
- JUVE nominated the legal department for the “In-house Team of the Year”
- Both nominations recognise the efforts of the in-house legal team in protecting Hyundai’s selective distribution system to support the long-term strategy of the business
- Hyundai Motor Europe’s legal department has been nominated for two major legal awards in Europe.
The Financial Times has shortlisted the legal department for the 2017 “FT Innovative Lawyers Awards” in Europe. JUVE, one of the most influential publishers for legal information in Germany, has nominated the legal department for the JUVE Awards 2017 in the category “In-House Team of the Year”. Hyundai Motor Europe has been nominated for the JUVE Awards together with Amprion, BASF, Rewe and Software AG.
To be nominated for two of the most prestigious awards in the legal industry is a great honour and confirms that our efforts are recognised by the industry.Hyun-Soo KimGeneral Legal Counsel at Hyundai Motor Europe
Both nominations acknowledge the efforts of the Hyundai Motor Europe in-house legal team in protecting Hyundai’s selective distribution system in Europe, supporting the company’s long-term strategy.
At Hyundai Motor Europe we strive for high quality in every aspect of our activities. We are proud to have an outstanding legal team that supports our business objectives beyond formal legal competencies by developing and implementing long-term strategies.Thomas A. SchmidChief Operating Officer at Hyundai Motor Europe
The FT Innovative Lawyers Award recognises unique innovative achievements and pioneering legal strategies of lawyers, law firms and in-house teams. The awards are based on a thorough research of hundreds of submissions to the Financial Times and telephone interviews carried out with leading law firms and in-house teams across Europe.
The JUVE Awards are renowned as Germany’s most important industry award. The award comprises of 15 categories for law firms and 3 for in-house teams. In the category “In-House Team of the Year”, JUVE awards legal teams for their outstanding strategic performance. The selection is based on thousands of interviews and questionnaires of the JUVE editors with clients, partners, associates and judges.
The 2017 FT Innovative Lawyer Award ceremony takes place in London on October 4. The JUVE award winners will be announced at a gala event in Frankfurt on October 26.