- Bigben and Hyundai Motor Company are glad to unveil the details of the eSports WRC powered by Hyundai grand finale that will be held on December 7th at Hyundai Motorsport in Alzenau (Germany).
After 13 qualification rounds, 8 players from 7 countries have earned a place in the 2017 finale:
Rank 1: TX3_NEXL / France / 284
Rank 2: JONNO. / UK / 195
Rank 3: SPEEDBOOSTER27 / Germany / 170
Rank 4: SUBEE / Hungary / 138
Rank 5: HESTO / Germany / 134
Rank 6: GREEKMAN / Greece / 130
Rank 7: KOMATSU[UPRO] / Bulgaria / 128
Rank 8: MONKEYMAN_707 / New Zealand / 117
After a perfect season, with 8 events victories out of 13, the French driver TX3_NEXL is the MVP of the season cumulating 284 points and seems to be one of the favourites for the final victory. Nexl had previously come 4th place in the 2016 finale.
In this year’s final, players will first have to make their best times on a set of 7 stages and the 3 fastest drivers will qualify for the Grand Final, played across 3 stages. For the qualification period, players will be divided into 2 groups of 4 and will compete simultaneously. For the Grand Final, the 3 top players will start one after each other. 9 of the 10 stages will be drawn by the players, on the day of the event, from a pre-selection of 20 stages.
The tenth stage was voted in by the WRC community and will be… the Finnish Super Special Stage of Harju.
At the end of the final, the top 3 players will be rewarded and the winner will leave behind the wheel of a Hyundai i20, worth €20,000:
- 1st position: a Hyundai i20
- 2nd position: an official Playseat® WRC seat and a sensational Thrustmaster setup including: a TS-PC RACER (base) + Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco® R383 Mod + T3PA-PRO ADD-ON.
- 3rd position: an official Playseat® WRC seat and a Thrustmaster T300RS.
- 8 finalists: a copy of WRC 7 and a Nacon Revolution Pro Controller 2.
But this year, the MVP of the season is also rewarded for all efforts during the 11 months of intense competition. Playseat®, Thrustmaster and IIYAMA are pleased to offer Nexl an official Playseat® WRC seat, a IIYAMA GE2730HSU-B1 G-MASTER gaming screen as well as a Thrustmaster setup including: a TS-PC RACER (base) + Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco® R383 Mod + T3PA-PRO ADD-ON. Congratulations Nexl!
Players will also enjoy optimal conditions thanks to the 4 simulators provided by Playseat (Sensation Pro) and Thrustmaster (TS-PC RACER (base) + Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco® R383 Mod + T3PA-PRO ADD-ON + TH8A and sequential Knob).
Fans and players from around the world will have the opportunity to follow the final, live streamed on the game's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/wrcofficialgame/ ). The schedule is as follows:
- December 7th – 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM (CET): live streaming of the 7th qualification stage.
- December 7th – 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM (CET): live streaming of the Grand Final (3 players / 3 stages)
On the sidelines of the competition, different activities will be offered to the finalist and their guests – a unforgettable experience. Who will succeed aTTaX Johnson as world champion and win a Hyundai i20 worth €20,000? Find out on December 7th!
More information: http://www.esportswrc.com
eSports WRC Tournament presentation: https://youtu.be/KtaR9uNi39o
eSports WRC is available available on Playstation®4, Xbox One and PC for all the players who own the game.
The tournament is organised by Bigben Interactive, Kylotonn Games and WRC Promoter.