- Renewed website will provide first-hand information on Hyundai Motor Group's activities with a focus on customers and humanity
- Site design optimized for digital content, such as short-form videos and live broadcast of presentations
- PR content has been integrated to build one-stop center
- New sustainability message unveiled: 'The Right Move for the Right Future'
Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) has unveiled a completely new look for its website (www.hyundaimotorgroup.com). The renewal aims to create a digital channel for users to see first-hand the various activities the Group is undertaking to strengthen its growth with a focus on customers and humanity.
With an intuitive design and dynamic user interface, the website allows users to explore the contents by using keywords in the form of hashtags. The new design has also been optimized for digital content, such as short-form videos and live broadcast of presentations to showcase the Group's latest products and technologies.
The revamped website will also act as a one-stop center for all PR content, with videos and posts from HMG TV and HMG Journal now integrated in one place, in addition to press releases for Group affiliates. There will be content on artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, robotics, and Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) in various forms - from videos and infographics to other micro-content. The site will also feature video interviews of 47 employees from a wide range of organizations to demonstrate the future vision of the Group.
With the renewal of the website, the Group has also unveiled a new sustainability message, 'The Right Move for the Right Future'. The dedicated page enables stakeholders to easily access the Group's vision for sustainability, as well as the plans and activities of its affiliates.
The new sustainability message is backed by three mid- to long- term directions that cover a total of 15 key focus areas:
- Move for Our Planet (The Right Movement for Our Planet) - Carbon Neutrality & Energy Transition, Circularity, Clean Tech Products & Services, Operational Eco-Efficiency, Natural Capital Conservation
- Move for Our People (The Right Way for Our Growth) – Diversity & Inclusion, Human Rights, Corporate Culture Innovation, Talent Growth Experiences, Occupational Health & Safety
- Move for Our Community (The Right Change for Our Society) – Social Impact, Customer Experience Innovation, Product Quality & Safety, Sustainable Supply Chain, Job Creation for the Future
Please visit www.hyundaimotorgroup.com to check out the Group's latest products and technologies and learn more about its new sustainability message.