- Theme: Robotics, ADAS, LiDAR
- Year founded: 2016
- Development stage: Research & Development
- Locations: Israel
- Business model: Licensing
- Current funding: Round A
- Main Investors: Translink Capital and Hyundai
- Status with Hyundai: Ongoing tech evaluation with Hyundai AV Center and Hyundai Mobis ADAS teams
Our goal is to become a leader in solid-state LIDAR systems for the autonomous vehicle market.
OPSYS has developed a differentiated technology that will enable efficient integration of Lidar in cars: pure solid state scanning automotive LiDAR.
How it works
- Strong IP protection (7 patents pending plus 6 Provisionals)
- Single chip CMOS backplane with fully addressable laser matrix Transmitter array
enables fully automated production and scalable COGS.
- Performance: 1000 FPS raw data, 60 FPS with improved NSR
- The Opsys transmitter is 2D VCSEL Array (850-1000nm) without moving parts and without performance degradation through all FOV. Each sensor has fixed FOC (15°x15°)
- The Opsys receiver is segmented for solar noise reduction and is fully integrated backplane