- Theme: AI, Deep Learning, ADAS
- Year founded: 2016
- Development stage: Initial PoCs
- Locations: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Business model: Licensing
- Current funding: A Round / Early Stage Venture
- Main Investors: OurCrowd, lool ventures, Sony Innovation Fund, Samsung NEXT, Maniv Mobility, AI Alliance
- Status with Hyundai: In tech evaluation with Mobis
The next generation of perception software for automated driving.
Brodmann17 produces deep learning computer vision software for edge devices. They are the leading provider of software-only perception patented-technology for automated driving. With just a fraction of compute power and highest accuracy, they plan to enable the transition of AI capabilities from premium to mass-market by developing deep-learning software that can even run on low-end processors.
How it works
Brodmann17's patent-pending software is able to run on the edge while increasing ADAS resolution, frame rate, and accuracy. The solution is easily integrated to quickly provide ADAS capabilities and meets the automotive industry's toughest standards.